About Ammirato Foods
Ammirato Foods, based in Negambo, Sri Lanka, is the ONLY Italian company in Sri Lanka that has its own range of food and wine sourced from its parent company Ammirato SRL, based in Bologna, Italy.
Ammirato Srilanka offers an end-to-end service that integrates the supply chain straight from the company's manufacturing bases in Italy to customers in Sri Lanka thereby retaining control over Product Quality and consistent supply.
Ammirato's product range provides a Value for Money proposition passing cost savings gained by integrated supply chain, to consumers in Sri Lanka. Ammirato is in Sri Lanka, India and shortly in other Asian countries, for the long term - taking responsibility for its products and building relationship with its valued customers, unlike other imported brands.
Uses of Ammirato Balsamic Vinegar:
- Can be used in salad dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Can be used as a dressing for meat
- Can be used as a dip for vegetable sticks like cucumber and carrot
- Can be used as marinades
- Add a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar to Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle fresh pepper powder & use as a dip for bread.
- To enhance the flavour of meat - chicken / fish dish, Balsamic Vinegar can be added
Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar:
- Balsamic vinegar contains polyphenols with antioxidant effects & can protect against heart disease.
- Contains acetic acid, which is absorbed during cooking which makes digestion easier.
- Its pleasant acidity stimulates secretion of saliva & digestive juices making digestion easier.
- Simple sugars provide energy for body & mind.
Deal Specific Terms:
- Voucher is valid from 7th March 2014 to 6th April 2014
- An individual can purchase a maximum of ten vouchers.
- Voucher is valid for the option chosen.
- Voucher holders are required to call wow.lk on 0117 269 269 and confirm their time of collection before coming to collect their product.
- Vouchers are redeemable at wow.lk Head Office (Digital Commerce Lanka (PVT) Ltd) No. 176/1, Thimbirigasyaya Road, Colombo 05.
- Voucher holders must produce the voucher at the point of redemption.
- Vouchers purchased via the wow.lk website using a credit/debit card, require the owner of the card to come in person bearing the card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Orders made via the ‘Pay cash’ option require to be completed at wow.lk before 12 noon of the following day of the order being made. Failure to do so will result in said orders being cancelled.
- wow.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be reused.
- Standard Ammirato Foods (Pvt) Ltd terms apply.
- Standard wow.lk terms apply.
- For more details please call wow.lk on 0117269269.