DAYA LEARNERS "the institute of driver training" first commenced its operations in September 1966 at Bambalapitiya Colombo 04, Sri Lanka.
Founder chairperson Ms. Daya Rupasinghe started learning to drive when she was schooling from her father's car. Later in 1964 she went for the driving test by driving a bus. And went on to the record books as the first woman to get the heavy vehicles licence in Sri Lanka. At the age of 22 in 1966 She started her own driving school with one Morris minor car , then went on increasing the amount of cars as she became popular to everyone for her training. then she expanded her services by opening new branches in Havelock rd, Battaramulla, Ratmalana and Wellawatha by recruiting new instructors. In 1984 she was the only person to be invited by the world driving schools association for the world conference held in London. As her success story continues she has now more than 14 english/tamil/sinhalese speaking instructors working in her institute.
Having a client base from local to expats. We have been training thousands of pupils to become professional drivers for the past 40 years. Four decades of experience and trusted service have proved us to be the leading driving school in Sri Lanka. Vision
To be the best driver training institute in Sri Lanka. Mission
Make our students the best, professional and the most disciplined drivers. www.dayalearners.com
Deal Specific Terms:
- Voucher is valid from 10th February 2014 to 10th April 2014.
- An individual can purchase a maximum of two vouchers.
- Voucher is valid for the option chosen.
- Course will last for approximately 4 months and consists of 15 classes for manual and 10 classes for automatic. Each class is 30 minutes.
- R.M.V Charges - Rs 4650/ for Medical, Photos, Application fee, providing transport to the RMV for application and for medical etc.(To be paid separately)
- If a lady instructor is required there will be an additional charge of Rs.4000.
- Vouchers are redeemable at following branches,
- Head Office – No.165, Galle Road, Colombo 04 – 011-2584570
- Havelock Road Branch – No.329, Havelock Road, Colombo 05 – 011-2501573
- Wellawatta Branch – No.289, 2nd Floor, Galle Road, Wellawatta, Colombo 06 – 011-4213729
- Voucher holders must produce the voucher at the point of redemption.
- Vouchers purchased via the wow.lk website using a credit/debit card, require the owner of the card to come in person bearing the card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Orders made via the ‘Pay cash’ option require to be completed at wow.lk before 12 noon of the following day of the order being made. Failure to do so will result in said orders being cancelled.
- wow.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be reused.
- Standard Daya Learners terms apply.
- Standard wow.lk terms apply.
For more details please call wow.lk on 0117269269.