Santa Dora, the luxurious, multi-faceted healthcare service in Sri Lanka. A bespoke patient-care service is provided in a warm and hospitable environment at a personal level for the first time in the history of Sri Lanka
Our staff is trained to a very high standard and are dedicated to providing a level of customer satisfaction compared to none, whilst maintaining confidentiality and work ethic.
We welcome you in style and with compassion as our most valued client. Your comfort and wellbeing whist in our care is our ultimate goal. Our staff members are considered the “Santa Dora Family” and are stakeholders of the organization.
Santa Dora makes a solemn promise to serve the nation with the most advanced and excellent quality medical care in an environment of compassion, luxury and individualistic care. Together, we can make a difference in society, for a better tomorrow.
Deal Specific Terms
- Voucher is valid from 16th January 2014 to 13th February 2014
- An individual can purchase a maximum of 5 vouchers.
- Voucher is redeemable against One Advanced Health Screening Test which includes the following:
- Body Mass Index
- Full Blood Count
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Lipid Profile
- Blood Urea
- S. Creatinine
- Urine Full Report
- Dental Checkup
- Vision Checkup
- Medical History, Examination and Reports Evaluation by consultant physician (VP)
- Voucher cannot be redeemed against any other services other than those mentioned above
- The Voucher holder is required to fast for 12 hours before the advanced health screening test is carried out. (Please contact Mr. Deshapriya on 011-2874874 / 077-8433666 from Santa Dora Hospital for more details)
- Voucher holders are required to call Santa Dora Hospital on 011-2874874 / 077-8433666 and make an appointment to utilize the voucher during the period of validity stating that they have a wow.lk voucher.
- Vouchers are redeemable at Santa Dora Hospital, No: 173, Pannipitiya Road, Battaramulla.
- Voucher holders must produce the voucher at the point of redemption.
- Vouchers purchased via the wow.lk website using a credit/debit card, require the owner of the card to come in person bearing the card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Orders made via the ‘Pay cash’ option require to be completed at wow.lk before 12 noon of the following day of the order being made. Failure to do so will result in said orders being cancelled.
- wow.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be reused.
- Standard Santa Dora Hospital & wow.lk terms apply.
- For more details please call wow.lk on 0117269269.