At Sunbeam Blue Whales you sign up for the full experience out with the whales, with the most comfortable and safety assured boats which enables the best views! It is a 3 -5 hour cruise of a life time!
We regularly see large pods of dolphins and, in the migration season, blue whales can be found just a few miles off shore. Whale and Dolphin watching in Mirissa is one of the most exciting water activities in Sri Lanka. It is one of the most popular attractions among the tourists who visit Sri Lanka.
The whale watching season starts in November and ends in April. High season is from December to March. In the warm Indian Ocean swim Blue Whales, BrydeÂ´s Whales, Sperm Whales, Fin Whales and Common Bottlenose Dolphins, Spinner Dolphins, Risso's Dolphins and Striped Dolphins! You might just get lucky and see them all in one trip!.
The whale watching tour contains the following:
- Qualified skipper and crew
- Life jackets and Life Rings
- All Passengers are fully insured
- Breakfast and Mineral water is provided during the trip
- Boat is licensed for passenger travelling
- Big Observation boat with observation deck for 40 passengers
- Sanitary facilities on board
- GPS Navigation, Radio, Life Jackets, Life Rings available
Deal Specific Terms:
- Voucher is valid from 13 January 2014 to 07 April 2014.
- An individual can purchase a maximum of 5 vouchers.
- Voucher can only be utilized by Sri Lankan Residents and Citizens
- Voucher valid for One Person for a Whale Watching Boat Tour at Sunbeam Blue Whales, Mirissa.
- The departure time is at 6.45 am from Mirissa Harbour. (Please contact Sherin on 0716 63 63 63 for further details.)
- The whale watching tour may last between 3-5 hours.
- Child Policy: The Whale Watching Boat Tour for Children below 5 years will be Free of charge. (Please contact Sunbeam Blue Whales for further information regarding the child policy.)
- Voucher holders must make a Prior Reservation by calling sherin on 0716 63 63 63 before utilizing the voucher during the voucher validity period.
- Reservations will be made subject to availability. Cancelling and rescheduling of Whale Watching Tour are at the merchant's discretion. It is advised to make reservations early to avoid disappointments. Neither the merchant nor wow.lk will be liable if the merchant cannot accommodate the voucher holder's request due to over bookings. The voucher holder will not be entitled to any refunds.
- PLEASE NOTE: The merchant reserves the right to reschedule a booking, if a booking is canceled due to bad weather.
- Vouchers are redeemable at Sunbeam Blue Whales, No. 238, Galle Road , Mirissa.
- Voucher holders must produce the voucher at the point of redemption.
- Vouchers purchased via the wow.lk website using a credit/debit card, require the owner of the card to come in person bearing the card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Orders made via the ‘Pay cash’ option require to be completed at wow.lk before 12 noon of the following day of the order being made. Failure to do so will result in said orders being cancelled.
- wow.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be reused.
- Standard Sunbeam Blue Whales & wow.lk terms apply.
- For more details please call wow.lk on 0117269269.