The Sitecom LN118 Switch consists of 5 ports to connect 5 networked devices and supports peripheral devices to be easily shared between all connected users on the network. It boasts a 100 Mbps data transfer rate, Green Technology and an easy plug and play operation.
100 Mbps Wired Speed
The device showcases an in-built buffer rate of 768K bits with full and half duplex compatibility. The switch has an in-built processor that ensures intelligent data transfer between the multiple computers and peripherals at a highly reliable transfer rate of 100 Mbps.
5 Fast Ethernet Ports
The device uses the ‘store and forward’ transmission method for flawless data transfer. It’s inclusive of 5 fast Ethernet ports that guarantee optimum performance for the 5 connected devices at an equal data transfer rate.
Plug and Play Operation
The switch supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. With zero installation and configuration requirements, the plug and play feature assures easy maintenance and troubleshooting.
The device automatically enters the standby mode when the connected peripherals are turned off and further adjusts power consumption by avoiding traffic to inactive ports. This built-in energy saving function reduces power consumption by up to 70%.
· Standards: IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
· Access Method: CSMA/CD
· Network Media: 10 BASE® CT: UTP Cat. 3 or up, 100 BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up
· Transmission Method: Store and Forward
· MAC Address Table: 1K
· Built-in Buffer: 768K bits
· Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps (Half-duplex), 20/200 Mbps (Full-duplex)
· Auto MDI/MDIX: Yes
· LED Indicators: Power, Link/Activity)
· Wired speed: up to 100 Mbps
· 5 Fast Ethernet Ports: connect up to 5 devices
· Fully Plug and Play: no installation or configuration necessary
· Green technology: saves up to 70% of power through stand-by mode, cable length detection and smart traffic routing to active ports only
· Compliant with the IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u 100 Base-TX specifications
· 5 port 10/100 Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch
· Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port
· Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap
· Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
· Supports up to 1024 MAC addresses
· Up to 768K bits buffer
· Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering
· IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-duplex, Back Pressure function for Half-duplex operation
· Supports to handle up to 1552 bytes packet
· LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management
Warranty: Two years warranty is provided for this product. Buyers are required to register the product at the website given in the user manual, within the time specified for extended warranty.