24th March 2014 to 10th April 2014.
Cinnamon Citadel, Kandy
711 238 733
Deal Specific Terms:
- Voucher is valid for the following dates: 24th March 2014 to 10th April 2014.
- Voucher holders must use vouchers during this period, redemption period will not be extended.
- An individual can purchase a maximum of two vouchers.
- If interested in purchasing more than 02 vouchers, please contact wow.lk on 0117 269 269 for assistance.
- For child policy please call Cinnamon Citadel, Kandy.
- Vouchers valid only for Sri Lankans & Resident permit holders.
- Voucher holders are required to call the hotel and make a reservation in advance before purchasing the voucher.
- Voucher holders must call and make a reservation / appointment in advance at Cinnamon Citadel, Kandy on 011 2306600 to utilize the voucher during the period of validity stating that they have a wow.lk voucher.
- Reservations will be made subject to availability. Cancelling and rescheduling are at the merchant’s discretion.
- It is advised to make reservations early to avoid disappointments. Neither the merchant nor wow.lk will be liable if the merchant cannot accommodate the vouchers holders request due to over bookings. The voucher holder will not be entitled to any returns.
- Vouchers are redeemable at Cinnamon Citadel, Kandy.
- Voucher holders must produce the voucher at the point of redemption.
- Vouchers purchased via the wow.lk website using a credit/debit card, require the owner of the card to come in person bearing the card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Orders made via the ‘Pay cash’ option require to be completed at wow.lk before 12 noon of the following day of the order being made. Failure to do so will result in said orders being cancelled.
- wow.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be reused.
- Standard Keells Hotel Management Services Ltd terms apply.
- Standard wow.lk terms apply.
- For more details please call wow.lk on 0117269269.
Located in the hill capital of Sri Lanka Kandy is renowned to be one of the most scenic cities in Sri Lanka. Surrounded by sweeping green hills, misty mornings bordered by the longest river in the country, Cinnamon Citadel Kandy is a beautiful resort ideal for relaxation. Steeped in cultural and historical significance, Kandy is considered as the final Sri Lankan Sinhalese dynasty and therefore the city still retains its appearance of grandeur. Cinnamon Citadel accordingly is designed in a manner to reflect this rich history and majesty with the use of 'heritage' red representing royalty and white spaces symbolizing a modern, chic and sophisticated ambience. Signifying the promise of indulgence and luxury of Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts the interiors take on an ethnic and luxuriant feeling.
The resort will accommodate three dining options catering to International, Asian and continental cuisine catering to an international palette also featuring authentic cuisine. The conference hall is equipped with all facilities required for corporate events such as business conferences, meetings and forums. The serene environment in which the conference hall is placed makes it ideal for brainstorming the next strategic move, whilst the beautiful surroundings in and outside the hotel is perfect for relaxation. Cinnamon Citadel Kandy also offers guests packages for couples who choose this stunning location to begin matrimony. The package includes the personalized assistance from a professional wedding planner, a ceremony adhering to Sri Lanka traditions and customs and host of other romantic surprises for the couple.