A 2 storey lodge style bungalow, aesthetically designed to take full advantage of the breath taking views over the lagoon and the cool breezes that flow off it. The sea is at safe distance, but can be seen from the rooftop of the bungalow, which doubles up as a partying place during the evenings. The trees within the garden is meticulously saved by the architect and used strategically to enhance the beauty of the place.
Dormitory style large bedroom area which can sleep 10 and a changing room as well as a double room downstairs, also have lockers to keep your belongings safe.
Three complete bathrooms with all amenities.
A large cement table situated in an open area across the garden out to the lagoon. A large and modern kitchen is the home to the resident chef as well as to anyone who likes their food/ cocktails prepared in special ways. BBQ’s at the garden can be arranged.
The kitchen staff can prepare your meals by the ingredients provided by you or you can select the meals from “Thippola Menu”
Comfortable easy chairs in a sitting area overlooking the garden and lagoon. This area blends in to the veranda covered in to the old railway sleepers. Upstairs, the balcony stretching the full length of the lodge provides a perfect place for schedule naps.
Deal Specific Terms:
- Voucher is valid from 7th February 2014 to 20th March 2014
- An individual can purchase a maximum of two vouchers.
- If interested in purchasing more than 02 vouchers, please contact wow.lk on 0117 269 2690117 269 269 for assistance.
- Note: Voucher holders will require taking necessary rations for meals which the resident chef will prepare.
- Voucher holders have to verify the Child Rate with the hotel.
- Vouchers valid only for Sri Lankans & Resident permit holders.
- Voucher holders must call and make a reservation in advance at Thippola to utilize the voucher during the period of validity stating that they have a wow.lk voucher.
- Reservations will be made subject to availability. Cancelling and rescheduling are at the merchant’s discretion.
- It is advised to make reservations early to avoid disappointments. Neither the merchant nor wow.lk will be liable if the merchant cannot accommodate the vouchers holders request due to over bookings. The voucher holder will not be entitled to any returns.
- Vouchers are redeemable at Thippola – The Leisure Lodge, Yala Junction, Kirinda.
- Voucher holders must produce the voucher at the point of redemption.
- Vouchers purchased via the wow.lk website using a credit/debit card, require the owner of the card to come in person bearing the card used for the purchase to redeem the voucher.
- Orders made via the ‘Pay cash’ option require to be completed at wow.lk before 12 noon of the following day of the order being made. Failure to do so will result in said orders being cancelled.
- wow.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be reused.
- Standard Thippola, Yala terms apply.
- Standard wow.lk terms apply.
- For more details please call wow.lk on 0117269269.