The Sitecom LN119 Switch consists of 8 ports to connect 8 networked devices and supports peripheral devices to be easily shared between all connected users on the network. It boasts a 100 Mbps data transfer rate, Green Technology and an easy plug and play operation.
Features and Specifications:
100 Mbps Wired Speed
The switch has an in-built processor that ensures intelligent data transfer between the multiple computers and peripherals at a highly reliable transfer rate of 100 Mbps. It also showcases an in-built buffer rate of 768K with both full and half duplex compatibility.
8 Fast Ethernet Ports
Inclusive of 8 fast Ethernet ports, the switch guarantees optimum performance for the 8 connected devices at an equal data transfer rate. It uses the ‘store and forward’ transmission method for flawless data transfer.
Plug and Play Operation
The switch has zero installation or configuration requirements whereas the plug and play feature assures easy troubleshooting and maintenance. It supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
The built-in energy saving function reduces power consumption by up to 70%. The switch automatically enters the standby mode when the connected devices are turned off and further adjusts power consumption by avoiding traffic to inactive ports.
- Compliant with the IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX specifications
- 8 port 10/100Mbps TX Auto-Negotiation Ethernet Switch
- Full/Half-Duplex capability on each TX port
- Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap
- Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
- Supports up to 1024 MAC addresses Up to 768K bits buffer Supports Store & Forward architecture and performs forwarding and filtering
- IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-duplex,Back Pressure function for Half-duplex operation
- Supports to handle up to 1552 bytes packet
- LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management
- standards: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Access Method: CSMA/CD
- Network Media: 10BASE ®CT: UTP Cat. 3 or up, 100BASE-TX: UTP Cat. 5 or up
- Transmission Method: Store and Forward
- MAC Address Table: 1K
- Built-in Buffer:768K bits
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps (Half-duplex), 20/200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Auto MDI/MDIX: Yes
- LED Indicators: Power, Link/Activity
Warranty: Two years warranty is provided for this product. Buyers are required to register the product at the website given in the user manual, within the time specified for extended warranty.